The JW Private Practice strives to contribute to a society in which every parent/caregiver is able to raise resilient and well-balanced children so that they are able to develop their full potential and be protected from victimisation and abuse in communities free from violence.
- How do I help my child cope with our divorce?
- What do I do about the constant arguing and fighting between my children?
- My child is not motivated at school
- My teenager is rude and disrespectful
- My child is very aggressive
- My child is being bullied at school
- How do I discipline my children effectively?
- my child has low self-esteem
General counselling is aimed at engaging the parent into a partnership where information is shared and the parent’s own problem-solving ability is facilitated. JW Private Practice providing Positive Parenting Workshops, Support Groups, Fatherhood Programmes, Parenting Facilitation, Seminars on all aspects of parenting