Mediation and Facilitation is the best way to resolve disputes between parents. Unfortunately, it often happens that one parent is unwilling or unable to join the mediation process. This makes it expensive and time-consuming to resolve disputes through legal action and sadly almost impossible to ensure a stable and happy environment for the children (and parents) involved.
Co-Parenting Case Managers can assist you! Our Case Managers are mediators and social workers with several years of experience assisting parents in high conflict. Our focus is on the best interest of your children and your total family units.
WHEN DO I NEED A CASE MANAGER?
- The other parent refuses to co-parent with you in general
- The other parent refuses to communicate with you regarding child matters
- The other parent is stonewalling and ignoring the parenting plan or court orders
- The other parent lodges or threatens to bring legal action against you
- You need to resolve dispute points and do not want to approach the courts or cannot afford the legal system
- The other parent is frustrating contact between your children and yourself or extended family members
- You are wanting to finalise your divorce or separation and the other parent is stalling the process
- You are simply worn out and cannot deal with your ex partners drama
Co-Parenting Case Management is a cost-effective option to manage high conflict environments. Our Case Managers will assist and guide you to find the best routes to a happy and stable environment for you and your children.